We know that family matters can be very traumatic and emotional and our aim is to take you through the case you are involved in efficiently but with sympathetic understanding. Our Family Law Department can offer you advice and assistance from experienced Solicitors and a dedicated and highly trained support staff. The Department is headed by Stephen Wharmby. He is assisted by Jessica Lewis (Assistant Solicitor). They are supported by Sharon Hopkins who has over 30 years experience in family law.
We deal with all types of family problems, including:
- Pre-marital agreement advice
- Ancillary relief and separation
- Divorce and separation
- Civil partnerships
- Domestic violence applications
- Rights of co-habitees
- Private Law Children matters such as contact, parental responsibility, Residence Orders and linked matters
- Public Law Children matters such as child care proceedings, advising and representing parents and other family members, assisting in applying to be joined as parties to the proceedings and contact applications for children in care
Appointments can be made for you to be seen at our offices and home visits can be arranged where necessary. You can contact our department on any of the telephone numbers on our Contact page or alternatively you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.